"My Grown Up Christmas List" is one of my favorite holiday songs (well, besides NSync's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!") & being that I'm going to be the big 2-5 in a few days... I think it's time for my List!
1. Shark Steam Mop: It's gorgeous. It would make me want to mop. I hate mopping and I'm apparently an awful sweeper. I would love to mop with a pretty purple steam mop.
2. Peppermint and lots of it. Peppermint bark, peppermint chap stick, peppermint shampoo, peppermint coffee, peppermint body spray... I love the smell of peppermint and this is my time of year to stock up on this seasonal scent (and flavor!).
3. A new hair straightener. Preferably this one, but I would take this one too.
4. A Jewelry Armoire. My jewelry is spilling out of my tiny jewelry box and it makes me feel unorganized!
5. Jewelry to put in the armoire! Rings, earrings, bracelets... I'm not picky! ;)
6. Vera Bradley. Anything and everything. You really can't go wrong here.
7. Picture frames & pictures. I love pictures, collages, posters, art prints... whatever.
8. A snazzy digital camera. Preferably Nikon and preferably one that doesn't take 900 years to snap a picture like my current refurbished camera does.
9. Wii Active. I like to pretend I'm going to work out one day.
10. Reebok Women's EasyTone shoes. Again, I like to pretend I'm active and healthy.
11. I'm a sucker for these infomercials.
12. Okay, fine, I'll admit it! I want a snuggie. Are you happy now!?
And, that ladies and gentleman, is my grown up Christmas list.