1. Last night was one of the wildest New Year's Eve of my life. Nine bars + nine hours = one wicked hangover.
2. I am definitely looking forward to this year.
3. The funniest thing about last night was squeezing seven people in a Ford Focus. Have you ever ridden in a trunk? Yeah, me neither, but Scott knows.
4. As the year ends.... so where do we go from here?
5. He said dude, seriously; she said seriously, dude.
6. Happiness DOES exist and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying in and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and working out, and Sunday, I want to relax before heading back to work.
Want to participate? Check out Friday Fill-In #157.