Friday, April 9, 2010
Fill In The Blank Friday & I'm Featured!
It's time for *Fill In The Blank Friday.* Click the banner to play along. (:
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was gator. I guess in the south it's not that *uncommon*, but it still seems strange. I thought it was rubbery and not that great. I've also tried tons of seafood, but that's not really "strange," huh?
2. My best friend(s) are amazing. I can't pick just one! We're a wildly exciting bunch that can have crazy nights or relaxing days. :)
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 1970s maybe because it seems interesting.
4. I like that I just five work days left in this office and I'll be moving on up....
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I try to never stress out and I always focus on the positives.
6. My favorite book of all time is hard to narrow down. I'll say that I enjoy reading nonfiction humor memoirs so I don't leave any of my favorites out.
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is Clinique pressed powder. Hit me with some powder and lip gloss and I'm out the door! .
8. Blogging is something that keeps my days interesting and educational--believe it or not! I learn so much about fashion, products and life from reading all of your lovely blogs.
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Christina Ricci. I wanted to say Emile Hirsch because he's hot, but I do have a guy and I feel guilty even thinking about it!
10. One of the best feelings in the world is coming home to my guy and the puppies and feeling really, really blessed.
*Jen at A Girl in Pearls and a Boy with Toys featured me as a new blogger! Check out her blog and visit all the other new bloggers that are getting some love this week.
*I'm heading to the Rays/Yankees game tonight & I couldn't be more excited!