Friday, April 16, 2010
1. I'd like to have some beach time this weekend.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot last year. We watched Sister Hazel in concert and ate and drank everything we could. We stayed at a Disney hotel, Caribbean Beach, for 50% off -- totally worth it! We could ride the Disney shuttle back & forth to Downtown Disney and the pool/hot tub was open 24 hours. It was *amazing.*
most delicious homemade shrimp tacos ever (!!) for dinner.
4. Sorry for the obsessive photo posting lately.
5. Can we start happy hour now?
6. One of my worst temptations is salty junk food treats; kettle cooked chips are hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying a night out downtown, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and cleaning (I'm actually excited for it!) and Sunday, I want to *relax waterside*!
let the dogs out (or else they will go *crazy!*) .
2. Every night before bed I set my alarm on my iPhone, check my email and Facebook and tell the boy good night. :)
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is have a stiff cocktail.
4. Something that makes me cringe is things that are dirty.
5. Social situations are my reason for existence! :)
6. I like to collect (or save) concert ticket stubs, photos, cute picture frames, funny coasters.
7. Weekends are for living!