The lovely Chelsea at Cream & Cotton gave me this cutesy award. I like memes and since this is the day before my last day at work (meaning all I’m doing is cleaning out my Firefox bookmarks and throwing away junk), I am going to participate in a few Thursday things. =) If you aren’t reading her blog, you should. She likes alcohol. It’s a good time.
- Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
- List 10 things about yourself
- List 5 additional things you DON’T like
- Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!
1. My favorite color is green. And pink. And occasionally turquoise.
2. I have a slight Cherry Coke Zero addiction and any time I see Coke Zero on a fountain I get *very* excited.
3. I prefer soda from a fountain — just like I prefer my beer to come from a tap.
4. I spend entirely too much time on the internet, and I constantly feel “busy.”
5. I drive a car that I’m surprised is still running. Here’s to getting a pay raise and hopefully (cross your fingers!) getting a new ride before the year is up.
6. I love love love live music. I don’t care if they suck, it’s still fun to have a drink and watch a show.
7. I wish I had more time to play with the puppies.
8. I love checking out sales online — even when I know I won’t buy. I just like to “research” the deals so when I *do* have money to blow, I know where to head!
9. I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s the scary clientele or the never-ending lines?
10. I have been in graduate school since 2007. Just for the record, a master’s degree is only supposed to take two years. Hello, I’m far behind.
2. Guinness — I wish I liked it, but I just can’t stomach it!
3. Humidity. I love Florida, but this humidity makes my hair a hot mess.
4. Being bored on a Friday night.
5. Jellyfish. Call me terrified after a snorkeling incident in the Keys. You would think that living on the Gulf of Mexico would have made me used to creepy crawlers in the sea, but it has not.
Sammy at Bits and Pieces
Kelly at Keeping Up With Kelly
Another Kelly, this time at Confessions of a Law School Dropout
Blair at Reasonably Swanky
Shelley at Hand in Hand
Kinsey at I Don’t Know Why I Laugh Sometimes
Kelly numero tres at On the Brink of Something Beautiful
Stephanie at How Sweet It Is
Crystal at Clearly Crystal
Annie at Our Little Family
This one is from Neely at Neely’s Nothings.
List ten things that you *love* and tag people. Here we go:
2. The beach
5. My boyfriend of course
6. The dogs
7. Bright earrings
8. Vera Bradley
9. Perfectly painted toe nails
10. Green office supplies
Sammy at Bits & Pieces also left me two awards. Thank you!