It's another week, another Getting to Know You.
1. Are you superstitious? Yes and no. Black cats darting in front of my car do freak me out, but I'm not obsessed over the number 13 or anything. I will say that full moons *do* bring out some crazies and I have had some friends that have had some awful luck on full moons. I'm sure it's all a coincidence, but it's a little eerie. I guess I believe more in my dreams and I constantly have deja vu. It's weird!
2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? Maybe a dolphin. They are frisky.
3. You would never catch me wearing.........? Something that doesn't match, brown shoes with a black outfit, lipstick (more of a gloss girl), long skirts, turtlenecks
4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? Sure.
5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? Eyebrows get waxed frequently.
6. Are you a spender or a saver? Totally a spender. What happened to my hefty tax return? Who the f knows.
7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman? Emile Hirsch could play my leading guy. He's fun.
8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? Social smoker. I'm not really any more, but I used to every few months or so.
So, this Sunday is particularly *stressful* because my car decided to stop working after leaving Happy Hour on Friday. Eek. I mean, I was having a great evening... drinks & food with good friends at this wine bar. I drank some Bitch Bubbly. It was divine.
And, then, leaving the bar... the car just stops in the middle of the road. What timing! And, hilariously so, they think it's the timing belt... either way it will cost more to fix than what my car is worth. SO! I am looking for cars today after going to a Rays/Royals game. I have something in mind, and I hope that it's as adorable when I get there as it looks online.
Since I was stuck at home yesterday, I entertained myself with a kiddie pool for the puppy. He *loved* it!
I just hope today works out. Any thoughts on hatchback cars? I think it would be more fun to throw the dogs in the back... I don't know. I want an SUV but they suck on gas mileage and I drive *a lot!*
I posted a giveaway yesterday, check it out! It's for a wall sticker poster. It sounds pretty nifty.