With over 200 stores, it can be fun to browse through all their items. I actually just made a few purchases this week. Check out my haul:
I've been wanting an air popper for forever now, I finally settled on one! I just needed something simple. I haven't used an air popper since the 90s, so I picked something that was a little cheaper.
I also purchased a birdcage card holder & a garter set (yes, seriously, I saw something cute!).
Are you now convinced that you can get literally anything you need on CSN Stores? I hope so.
Win It: CSN is giving one of my lucky readers $50 to spend.
How to Enter: Visit CSN Stores and tell me what you're lusting after.
Remember to leave a *separate* comment for each entry!
Giveaway ends Wednesday, August 4th at 11:59 PM EST and the winner will be announced Thursday morning on August the 5th. Giveaway is for US & Canada residents only. Winner will be chosen using Random.org and will have 48 hours to reply to my email. Remember, if I don't know your email and it's not in your profile... you can't win!
- Tweet this giveaway: Enter to win @CSNStores $50 at Krystal's Kitsch @KrystalS http://www.krystalskitsch.com
- Become a follower of Krystal's Kitsch via Google Friend Connect
- "Like" Krystal's Kitsch on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (five extra entries; please leave five comments!)
- Add my button to your blog (five extra entries; please leave five comments!)
*I didn't receive anything in exchange for hosting this review.