Wedding: My Bridesmaids are Fierce!

I knew from the beginning I didn’t really want a traditional dress for myself…or my maids. I didn’t really know where to begin, but I love cute (& cheap!) juniors dresses. My ladies all like to be a little fashionable, so once the colors were set (peach & aqua) I had stumbled upon these ruffly dresses from Lulus.com.
I didn’t give much thought to them at first. I thought that it might be too early to buy bridesmaids dresses and it could be risky ordering things online. However, when the lovely Katie sent me the ruffly dress again when we were talking online… I knew it was the *one.* I alerted the girls and they loved it.

I let them pick whichever color they wanted, and we will have 2 blues and 2 peaches.

The dresses are slowly coming in and they are so cute! Luckily the dress is more blue than mint, and they seem to fit everyone pretty well. Now it’s time to tackle accessories & shoes, and I think we are leaning toward silver….

Holly loves it. Really, she does.

Comments

1. childrens toys says

Proceeds from sales from the soccer balls benefits children’s charities worldwide.
    s true patriotism, and in the event you cannot be patriotic while buying
    gifts, then when can you be. If you answered yes to your or all in the
    above questions then Let’s Rock Elmo could be a great Christmas gift on your child.
    childrens toys recently posted…childrens toysMy Profile

2. Zombie Age 2 mobie cheats says

I play a lot of games and this tutorial was
    really helpful and not annoying like some can be. These mantras remain a timeless expression of our human aspiration to transcend and experience a
    sense of oneness with the universe. Although Romero clashed with Universal Studios
    who produced the film, the experience re-awakened the filmmaker that had been buried underneath years of compromise and disappointment
    due to Hollywood studio interference with his previous films.
    Zombie Age 2 mobie cheats recently posted…Zombie Age 2 mobie cheatsMy Profile

3. bail bonds bail bonds says

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared
    to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries
    that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as
    well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
    people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

my blog … bail bonds bail bonds
    bail bonds bail bonds recently posted…bail bonds bail bondsMy Profile

4. battlefront heroes générateur says

If you aren’t big on free to play PC titles and would like
    to purchase other EA titles locally, such as Battlefield:
    Bad Company 2, Dead Space 2 or Dragon Age 2 here are the listings for
    some of the game stores in the Las Cruces and Albuquerque areas.
    Many companies are tying to find a role that is profitable
    with the decline of retail sales and the ascendance of digital purchases of software.
    Explosive Keg hurls a huge keg filled with dynamite at your enemies.
    battlefront heroes générateur recently posted…battlefront heroes générateurMy Profile

5. Home Using says

If the roof is the first capitol roofing step to eradication is
    identification, so let’s look at some of the factors that may influence
    the look and feel to your home go ahead! It is better to contact some roofing agency
    to get them installed. Bear in mind and ask.

my web-site :: Home Using
    Home Using recently posted…Home UsingMy Profile

6. Gunship Battle Helicopter 3D como hackear says

All the article basically talked about was that it was being made, but no description on what it
    could actually do for the soldiers. Man is but a mortal being that can be slain or spared at a blink of an eye or the whisper of the rain and the wind.

With the terror leader’s absence since mid-2006, which some agencies have reported to be due to his death of typhoid, Ayman al-Zawahiri has taken up the mantle as “leader” of al-Qaeda.
    Gunship Battle Helicopter 3D como hackear recently posted…Gunship Battle Helicopter 3D como hackearMy Profile

7. from=embediframe says

And a real fine man can patch a really large
    bedim. If you’re already anticipating the
    4th season of HBO’s “Game of Thrones”, you might think about injecting some of the show’s themes into your wedding.
    They can’t get everyone in every episode, but what they acquire been doing
    is judgment a way to couplet off characters who seem to hands one other.
    from=embediframe recently posted…from=embediframeMy Profile

8. shadow fight 2 ios hack says

It is now possible to find a vast array of classic radio dramas on compact disc.
    Often we don’t even like this person when we first meet them, but we allow this lesson into our
    lives anyway. The bandaged figure returned to Stiles, and after a few sentences he couldn’t understand, the person corrected
    him: “Not who are you, Stiles.
    shadow fight 2 ios hack recently posted…shadow fight 2 ios hackMy Profile

9. league of angels unloack all says

You need to have to have a excellent softball bat in purchase for you to
    absolutely appreciate the activity. Heartless banklords pull off ruses that
    make past scams appear amateurish. The European Union, which is supposed to be fashioned after the United States
    of America, decided to write a history of Europe, but leaving the Catholic Church out altogether.
    league of angels unloack all recently posted…league of angels unloack allMy Profile

10. Glen says

I feel that is among the such a lot vital info for me. And i’m happy reading yohr article.
    However want to commentary onn some general issues,
    The web site taste is ideal, tthe articles is really great : D.

Just right job, cheers

My blog post :: skin care home remedies for summer (Glen)
    Glen recently posted…GlenMy Profile