I will say that I have accomplished *so much* as far as wedding planning and coordinating goes. We have a booked honeymoon. We have a DJ. We have invitations, programs and cake stands. I'll reveal later where we are going, what we will listen to, and the amazing deals I scored on the paper products. I can at least rest knowing that I'm getting some major things accomplished and not feel guilty that my homework was late last week. Oops. It happens.
To further procrastinate...
1. This Kate Spade 2011 Desk Calendar. Hello organization. You look pretty. It's on sale today at Fred Flare for $12.99. Shipping is kind of a bummer, but for $20 I have an adorable calendar that might inspire me to work on that daunting to do list. And...Fred Flare has cute things to looks at. I love it!
2. I went to a baseball game last night and had a great relaxing evening. Sure, our team did not win (in fact, it was pretty embarrassing to be come from behind and then lose in extra innings. Silly Yankees.), but I like doing things after work during the week to keep me energized. If I come home at 6 p.m. with nothing to do...odds are I'm snuggling on the couch with the puppies napping.
3. Our Engagement Party! It's this Friday. It can be a challenge to round up our friends and family since everyone is so busy. We have organized a dinner on the beach to watch the sunset and maybe head out for drinks afterward. I have a cute new dress to wear and have Friday afternoon off to get pretty. Very excited for Friday.
4. Brooches. Lots and lots of brooches. I'm making a brooch bouquet for the wedding and have been hunting ebay for vintage finds. I managed to get pretty lucky! Here's what a brooch bouquet looks like for those who don't know:
That one was made by a professional so I doubt mine will be that... well, perfect. But, it's a good idea of what I'm trying to re-create (with the help of my lovely ladies and an old high school friend!). I have a small collection of enamel, rhinestone and various shaped brooches. If you have any lying around, please sell them to me! =) I need a lot, lot more.
5. A new 'do. I'm getting my hair did Friday. I haven't had a hair cut in an embarassingly long time. I don't want to lose the length, but I hope to do something with it! Any ideas?