The lovely and always fabulous Katie tagged me to participate in a little Q & A ... and as usual, I'm happy to oblige!
1. If you could only wear one color for the next 10 years, what would it be and why? This is totally tough. I'm definitely a bright colors kind of girl, but even I can admit that wearing hot pink every day would get old. Black will be too hot. White would be too messy. How about blue?
2. If you had to replace the Internet with another activity for 10 days, what would it be and why? Reading a book. I love to read and love to unwind after a long day with something to read...I just usually turn to reading things from my laptop and not actual pages. Sigh.
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off? Catch up on life! I do love to hit the beach, but even my beach days are few and far between since my guy's schedule is so wacky. On my days off now, I try to organize and catch up on some projects. I guess my favorite thing to do on my days off would be snuggling with the puppies and hanging out outside.
4. What is the strangest food or food combination that you love to eat? In middle school I remember people eating pizza and mayonnaise. The thought alone freaks me out! I'm a pretty traditional "eater." I don't really mix anything too crazy and I certainly don't try anything that's considered "strange."
5. Who would you want to play you if a movie was made about your life? Christina Ricci. We don't look anything alike but I adore her.
6. Which TV show would you like to have a cameo in? Modern Family for sure!
7. What is your absolute favorite dessert item…either homemade or at a restaurant? I am so not a dessert kind of girl. I try to avoid them since I eat so poorly already...a dessert a day would send me over the edge! I do like ice cream and cupcakes (who doesn't!?), but there's nothing that really gets me.
8. Which accomplishment in your life are you most proud of and why? I'd say graduating college. I know, I know, we all pretty much have graduated college...but I guess it's the one thing that I did "on my own." No one helped me get there, no one took care of me when I moved away, and no one held my hand when I scrambled to graduate on time.Next up is a food survey! I was tagged by Wandering Thoughts of a Scientific Housewife!
1. What is your favorite dessert? See above! I guess a mint chocolate chip ice cream would do the trick.
2. Ever try to cook something and fail miserably? I luckily haven't failed TOO bad. Knock on wood but nothing has ever been burned so bad or completely inedible. My meals might not be graded an A for excellence... but they're worthy of an A for effort.
3. Is there a dish you haven't made yet but really want to? Now that it's turkey season, I sometimes wish for the day when I'll be making the Thanksgiving meal! I'm sure that will happen all in good time, and I should enjoy not being in charge, but one day I'll conquer that challenge.
4. What is your favorite food? Mexican! I love chicken cooked anyway, I love scallops and shrimp, I love steak!
5. What is your least favorite food? Most vegetables. Meat loaf.
6. Do you have any seasonal meals you like? Obviously Thanksgiving! It's now stonecrab season here and we had some delicious claws the other night! Living in Florida makes you appreciate the various seafood seasons!
7. What is your comfort food? Wendy's. I could eat everything off their $1 menu.
8. Chocolate: milk, dark, or white? Milk chocolate is my favorite.
I'd love to hear your food answers! Please copy and repost and let me know! :)