If you've ever applied to college, you know that the process can be daunting. From the recommendation letters to the campus visits, there is a lot to keep straight. While the application process has mainly gone digital nowadays, there are still lots of things that need to be easily accessible on your journey to college success.
Seventeen magazine and Carolina Pad created a stylish way to organize your essential college information. It's completely functional and has a filing system to keep your papers handy!
While this planner might be best for those applying to college for the first time, such as high school juniors and seniors, this planner is completely applicable to other students at various stages in their academic career. Applying for graduate school? Trying to organize all your college paperwork? This planner has customizable tabs so it can be tweaked to fit your needs.
So, what's inside this baby?
- Interior pages to log important college information and timelines (i.e. calendar, interview notes, master Checklist, and more!)
- Expandable files for loose papers
- 8 tab dividers to file applications by college
- 42 color-coordinated labels
This planner is certainly going to good use inside my household, and I hope that you'll find this useful too. On to the giveaway!
A Seventeen Essentials College Planner to get yourself organized!
How to Enter:
Leave a comment with the hardest part about keeping your college applications and schedule straight!
- Become a follower of Krystal's Kitsch via Google Friend Connect
- Tweet this giveaway: Enter to win @carolinapad college planner at Krystal's Kitsch @KrystalS http://www.krystalskitsch.com
- "Like" Krystal's Kitsch on Facebook
- "Like" Carolina Pad on Facebook
- "Like" Studio C on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (five extra entries; please leave five comments!)
- Add my button to your blog (five extra entries; please leave five comments!)
*I received one College Essentials planner from Carolina Pad to review and host this giveaway. No other compensation was received.