3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat? Chocolate Covered Strawberries
4. Describe your best Valentine's Day. Last year, we went to one of my favorite restaurants (The Columbia) and had sangria and yummy food before heading to a Flogging Molly concert. Definitely one of my favorite nights. This year, he has to work... so it will be a bit different. We are planning on having a Valentine's Day lunch on the beach.
5. What has been the most romantic night of your life? Getting engaged I suppose! We were in the Florida Keys, it was our last night on vacation, we were having dinner at this wonderful place... and everything felt right. It was amazing.
6. What's your go to date night outfit? I love dark denim, sparkly heels, and some kind of top.
7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date? Drinking... Ha! We love to try new beers, wines, and enjoy good food. I love the nights when we go to a new restaurant or visit a new bar.
8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade? Either or.
9. What is your favorite love song? I have so many. Of course, I gotta pay tribute to the fab five in *Nsync for "This I Promise You. Tears in my eyes every time! Ha! I also love the classic "At Last" by Etta James... I should include our wedding song... "I'm Yours" since I'm sure this will definitely bring back wonderful memories.
10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?