1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? I love E.L.F. because it's SO cheap and works pretty well. I use Clinique for my face though (powder, moisturizer). Maybelline makes my favorite lip gloss.
2) What is the last thing you drank? Starbucks tall Mocha light frap
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Thin Mints!
4) French Fries or Onion Rings? Fries -- of course.
5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I sent a stranger a surprise birthday present, I donated to Operation Layla and Japan's relief efforts, and I cleaned out my kitchen and donated some of our extra stuff to someone who needed it.
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Postage. I send post cards, cards, and packages often.
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I'm finally reading a book for pleasure! I am reading Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Girl. It was a dollar store find, but it's interesting.
8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Texting. Fo' sure.
9) Have you ever performed on stage? All the time when I was younger.
10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Depends on who I'm playing with! I'm pretty spontaneous and daring, but I'd probably pick truth. It's the safer of the two!
&, what you've been waiting for, wedding pics!
For more of the preview, visit my photographers' blog! I can't wait to start posting recaps!