A study conducted by Harris Interactive on behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters discovered some amazing findings from those children who graduated from the program, "Little Alumni"
- Compassion:84% of former Littles surveyed agree their experience influenced them in showing understanding to those less fortunate.
- College: 67% of Littles surveyed agreed that their Big played a role in their decision to attend college.
- Direction: 83% of former Littles surveyed agree their Big instilled values and principles that have guided them through life.
- Courage: 85% Littles surveyed agreed that their experience influenced them in overcoming adversity or problems with courage.
- Perspective: 81% of former Littles surveyed agree their Big gave them hope & changed their perspective of what they thought possible.
So, my question to you is, what do YOU do to make a difference? I'd love to hear what organizations you are involved in!