Stolen from Ang. I thought this would be a good way to schedule some blog posts while I’m all busy at a conference and stuffs. Wheee!
01. I took a pretty significant pay cut at work so that I could switch departments. My last position was , to put it mildly, boring. It was not working out for me, I wasn’t the person the should’ve hired. I needed to get out and find a job that would make me happy. Since I took a large pay cut, I took on a second job to help supplement my income.
02. I’m terrified to fly.
03. I’m also afraid of fire…the Apocalypse. You know, the usual.
04. It’s taken me FOUR years to get a two year Master’s degree. That’s sad.
05. I have a birthmark on my leg. It’s not a secret but you would never know unless I’m wearing shorts or a skirt or something. I don’t even remember I have it most of the time. It’s not HUGE or anything, maybe an inch long.
06. I have barely traveled. Two cruises and trips to Chicago, Boston and New York City. That’s it!
07. I don’t really like dessert. Sure, I ENJOY ice cream every once in a while or a piece of cake on a birthday… but I don’t really go out of my way to have dessert. I’d rather go without.
08. I text and drive sometimes. This is bad. I know.
09. I totaled my first car shortly after receiving it at 21. That sucks and has given me severe driving anxiety sometimes! If I even hear the sounds of breaks squealing to try to stop or see someone run a red light … I get the shakes! Just nerves, I’m not like CONVULSING or anything.
10. In the words of the lovely Chelsea Handler: “There are two kinds of people I don’t trust: people who don’t drink and people who collect stickers.” Word.
Play along! I’d love to see your answers!