This adorable journal site — I entered a giveaway to win one of these (and no, I’m not doing this for extra entries because I can’t even remember where I entered!) and they are SO cute. I’m going to buy one. Or four. Who’s counting?!
My business trip to Hartford is booked. I’m gone FOUR whole days. That’s a big trip for my first business getaway, dontcha think? :) I’m happy about it. My hub can come with and at least I’ll have someone to help me hang up the display and get everything ready!
We booked a trip to Boston for September. We are flying up for a 48 bender that includes a Red Sox/Rays game and Boston bar hopping. We are staying at a hotel near Fenway! Suggestions? Let me know! I’ve gone there twice already and have walked EVERYWHERE and did all the touristy stuff but hub hasn’t!
Stole this picture from Google. Anyway, that’s where we are staying. The reviews say it’s a bit of a dive, but we won’t mind. We just will be eating, drinking, and sleeping! :)
- Snapfish has a Buy 1 Get 2 Free Photobook deal. They don’t have to be the same book either! Just the same size, price, style. More deets are online!
- The Groupon for Hartford today (I had to look to see if it was anything cool, like a bar, before traveling!) was a photo scanning service. 1,000 pictures scanned and returned back to you on a DVD. Sign me up!
- The Groupon in Houston had 250 4 x 6 prints for $10 today also…
- Vistaprint has a $5 4 x 6 photo flip book, cost includes shipping! It’s 20 pages and you can add more for 49 cents. I definitely made a flip book of my wedding photo booth pics :) Well, two albums. It wouldn’t fit in one and the prices was TOO good to just not order the book in two parts. At least they’re printed!
I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday! This week is flying by. :)
Latest posts by Krystal (see all)
- Books and Brews: Fall Book Club Printables and Iced Coffee With OREO Thins - October 5, 2015
- Fall Back: Time Change Printable and Fire Safety Tips - October 5, 2015
- Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait Recipe - October 5, 2015