Hey, It's OK...
- To drive through a car wash with your wallet on the roof of your car--OUTSIDE. Wallet = soaked but luckily not lost. It's okay to admit your forgetfulness.
- To be happy to wear a sweater today! It's getting colder out in the SWFLA!
- To unapologetically pimp out Crowdtap! I am getting a free Old Navy coat! All those minutes I spent doing surveys and posting discussions finally paid off. They're mailing me a voucher for 1 piece of women's outerwear so I get to pick what I want! There are so many choices.
- To obsess over glitter polishes. I just LOVE sparkly things. :-)
- To love Easy Fries. They are SO cheap but SO bad for you... though... they can't be worse than McDonald's, right?
- To not know what you're going to be for Halloween.
- To not know what you're even DOING on Halloween. Besides working. Who has Halloween on a MONDAY?! Who planned this calendar?!
- To already have some Christmas card designs picked out. Christmas > Halloween.
- To be drooling over more Erin Condren crap. I blame YOU. The address book seems like a good idea -- especially since I send out letters often! Hint, Hint. My birthday is in December.
- To kind of-maybe-already am excited for a concert that isn't happening until my Birthday weekend! See, Ft Myers DOES have cool stuff! (Every once in a while) Mat Kearney, James Blunt, Parachute ( I LOVE THEM ), Gavin Degraw, Michelle Branch (Is she still relevant?), and ya know, Hanson. NBD.
And, Hey It's OK... to genuinely miss leaving comments on all your lovely blogs! I can post, edit and read all your blogs through my phone but I can't really comment. And, I don't want to use my work computer to do such a thing! ;-) I'm still reading and following along!