January 22nd through the 28th
I’m all sorts of late posting this – but hey – at least I posted! This has been an unusual week for me with being sick and having my energy ZAPPED out of me. I hope to never feel that way again! Yecch!
But – this is a new week. I promised both myself and my husband that I would lose the grumpies and start anew.
- 22: My wedding shoes. Safe and sound in a storage bin in my closet.
- 23: Something old. The vintage brooches on my wedding brooch bouquet.
- 24:Guilty pleasure. Seasonal candy. Hello, peanut butter M&Ms.
- 25: Something I Made. I added a background to my bookcase with some wallpaper and a lot of patience.
- 26: Color. I love pink, green…and well, black of course. This is a new chalkboard I found at Target.
- 27: Lunch. I see a lot of Easy Fries in my future. I can’t help myself. SO YUM.
- 28: Light. Bathroom night light!
Recipes, Printables, + More!
Grab your free Clean & Organized Ebook when you subscribe. Look for weekly free printables available only to subscribers along with a community and more!