Another week, another seven pictures.
I finished out the January Photo a Day Challenge before starting the February one. I sort of like the "challenge" of seeking out strange things to photograph.
Anyway -- here we go!
- 29: In my fridge. Steady condiment supply.
- 31: Me. Again. I was totally pissed that night!
- 1: My view that day. My desk.
- 2: Words. My Ziggy calendar page for the month. Adorable, no?
- 3: Hands.
- 4: Strangers. Denim shorts on the beach are a major no-no!
P.S. I wrote this about the Photo Challenges a few days ago. I believe it got buried in everyone's readers ! ;) See how I conquered January and anticipate finishing off February!
It's not to late to join in: