1. Started your own blog -- Probably a million times. Let's see. I've blogged on Diaryland, Xanga, Livejournal, MySpace, Blogger... I've been blogging since I was about 15 years old. Actually, even earlier if you count the days of AOL. Did anyone "subscribe" to newsletters back then? I used to send out an email "newsletter" to NSync fans. I then started a personal newsletter about my life when I was in about 9th grade. I can't believe I had subscribers! I wish I had old copies of those gems.
2. Slept under the stars -- No, but I really do want to try camping.
3. Played in a band -- I'm bolding this. I totally played the hand bells when I was younger. That totally counts.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower -- Why, yes, actually. And, it was FREEZING outside.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo -- Does karaoke count?
11. Bungee jumped -- This one will never get bolded! ;)
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm -- It's Florida. We get those a lot.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning -- There's no pleasant story to accompany this.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables -- Major fail.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill -- I consider this one my special skills.
24. Built a snow fort -- I've never even SEEN snow!
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping -- Oh, come on. You have too.
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse -- Sure. I've seen several but I can't remember what kind they were.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset -- So so many. Again, that Florida thing.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise -- I'm up to 4! I can't wait to take another.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community -- Well, no. But I have seen some Amish folks shopping in Walmart in Sarasota.
36. Taught yourself a new language -- I bought some Japanese cassettes one time. I didn't get very far.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied -- I'm not sure this is a reality?
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing -- On fake rocks, yes.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke -- Poorly at that.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing -- Yes, a few times. Once I barfed all over the top deck. YUMMY!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling -- Snorkeling in both Key West and Grand Cayman. It's not my favorite, I feel like I'm going to die! LOL
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater -- Not since I was a kid but I have!
55. Been in a movie -- Does a TV show count? ;)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies -- Heck yes I was a girl scout...until I Was about 10 and it wasn't "cool" any more.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma -- Surprising, never. I'm too afraid!
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check -- Boing, boing, boingggggg!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square -- And I long to do it again!
74. Toured the Everglades -- No, but we are close enough!
75. Been fired from a job -- I was going to quit anyway...
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve -- Long, long ago of course.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury -- I sat on a mock jury once! LOL
91. Met someone famous -- Lots of people! Dashboard Confessional, Sean Paul, Cassie, Aaron Carter, Jordan Knight back in the damn day, Nick Carter & Howie of the BSB at a club, Sean Kingston, I drank champagne with Polow da Don [he's a record producer of lotsa famous people] at a Super Bowl party and he was pouring us drinks (!), gosh this list could be long. Colbie Caillat (She was my favorite to meet, so nice!), Josh Kelley, Three 6 Mafia, Ne-Yo, Kat McPhee, James Morrison...Basically, lots of people because I used to stalk celebrities and I worked in radio.
Katherine McPhee is a tiny tot!
Josh Kelley -- he's gone country now...so some of you might like him. He's married to Katherine Heigl. And, he wore a coat and a scarf. In Florida. When it was 100 degrees out.
Ne-Yo is very affectionate.
Chris from Dashboard! We are stalking him this weekend. Old habits don't die, huh? :)
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo -- I have 2!
94. Had a baby -- Coming soon...
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone -- Obviously.
99. Been stung by a bee