1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, my future. I can't stop
2. Every day is good cause to celebrate. When I was reading The Happiness Project, that was one thing I remember her writing--taking time to celebrate. Make every special event...special. She said something about maximizing the joy in everyday life events.
3. The most fun I ever had is hard to pinpoint. We have had A LOT of fun. I could say running around Honduras on our honeymoon, filming a silly reality show, drinking too much and dancing around silly at techno shows... there's just a lot of options I could put here!
4. True friends are always there to pick up where you left off. Distance and time is of no importance. A true friend will slip right back into comfortable conversation and never make you feel let down.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is the future. I can't believe we will be parents. I always wanted to be a mom one day and that day is coming up so soon.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is with a frozen fruity alcoholic beverage pool or ocean side!
7. My favorite celebratory food is a sweet cupcake...paired with a nice glass of champagne. Can we make this happen after September 9th? A cupcake and champagne party? :)