1. Morning ritual: Makeup on its organizer.
2. Empty heart dish.
3. On my plate...pineapple.
4. Close up of the Bumbo cover.
6. Husband's hat collection
7. Drink from Key West trip... I was so not drinking this. Though, I wish I was... ;)
8. 6 o' clock... checked into the hotel and time for a drink!
9. View today... it was Pride weekend in Key West!
10. Best bit of my weekend...eating yummy seafood like these buffalo shrimp!
11. Door to the tot's armoire filled with clothes already.
12. From a low angle. A sleeping puppy.
13. Art. Watercolor prints hanging above our bar.
14. Flip flop time!
15. Yellow post-it's. Everyone on my desk.
16. Can't go "out and about" with my keys!
17. In my bag.
Crowdtap plug! I always talk about this site and this was the latest freebies they offered up. In my NEW beach bag, a pair of aviators, a chevron printed towel, and matching flip flops. It was a total ORDEAL to get these items and I'm going to post about it later but Old Navy's seasonal selection is SERIOUSLY lacking in my area. We went to two Old Navy's. Argh.
Other pictures from my phone:
Happy Daddy to Be Day!
Here's what I gifted my husband:
Besides a pair of shorts for him, I did a daddy/baby set. A baby Superman shirt (complete with cape!) and an adult Superman shirt... along with fedoras. One for baby and one for daddy! Old Navy had fedoras for 3-6 months old which is the youngest I've seen! I've only seen them for toddlers so far so I was excited about the find.