Identify 100 Things That Make Me Happy
*Rules: Can't say "money" or individual people as that's not fair and I could list 100 people I know or like.
61. Vintage maps. They're just pretty.
62. Meal planning -- There is nothing I hate more than coming home after work exhausted and having to wrangle through the pantry to figure out what to eat. I like having everything all ready.
63. Getting up early on weekends -- Mainly because I want to shop and I like shopping while everyone is still sleeping.
64. Clear skin -- Seriously. I never realized how good I had it until this pregnancy. I think some of my zits have been around since I first found out I was pregnant 7 months ago! They refuse to go away. =[
65. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked -- And this is the reason why I might have gained more than the recommended weight limit as advised by my doctor...
66. Cheap but delicious wine
67. Publix BOGO deals -- Especially because sometimes [like this week!] some of their BOGO deals include cheap and delicious wine.
68. New rugs -- Since we have mangy mutts, our rugs have a short life expectancy.
69. Flavored vodka
71. How I Met Your Mother -- I just started watching this on Netflix....I'm already up to season 3. Why didn't I watch this before?
72. Making lists
73. House music
74. Trader Joe's
75. Seinfeld -- All time favorite.
76. Burt's Bees anything and everything. Lately I'm obsessing over the sugar scrub. It feels [and smells!] so good!
77. Pay Days
78. Rhinestones on everything
79. Friends actively trying to keep in touch
80. Browsing ETSY