Identify 100 Things That Make Me Happy
*Rules: Can't say "money" or individual people as that's not fair and I could list 100 people I know or like.
The very last installment of 100 Happies! It took me a long time -- and hey, I'm totally lazy nowadays -- but I figured I should finish this series before a BABY arrives and then I'm all distracted.
81. Freezer Meals
82. Target! I can't believe I haven't mentioned this one yet. I spent two hours last night slowly combing the clearance racks and stocking up on some much needed essentials.
83. Knowing that one day I won't be pregnant anymore! Hallelujah!
84. Yoga Pants
85. Super Mario Bros.
86. Curtains. Every room looks better with nice curtains.
87. Planning parties
88. Walking on the beach -- especially at sunset. I miss the days when I could walk without feeling intense pressure or the urge to pee! Ack!
89. Cute stationary
90. Organized laundry/closet
91. Baby socks. They're so cute!
92. Boy clothes. While we are on the subject of clothes -- baby boy clothes can be awesome. I swear our little one has a closet full of skulls, sharks, and fish related outfits.
93. A good calendar. This should be a requirement of all households!
94. Fun. They've been my favorite band for a long, long time. I can't stand their single out on the radio now -- but I am glad people actually know who they are now! Next time I see them in concert I can guarantee it won't be at a tiny dive bar!
95. Twitter. It can keep me entertained for hours. I prefer Twitter over Facebook. In fact, if you post some earth shattering news on FB -- odds are I'm going to miss it. I for some reason seem to miss everyone's posts on my news feed that are relevant or important. It has made me really hate FB!
96. Water parks. I really want to not be pregnant so that I can lounge in a lazy river or something.
97. 75 degrees. It's been so hot lately and with an extra fifty pounds I've been toting around -- I'm certainly feeling super sluggish in this Florida heat.
98. Hookah. I shouldn't list this but I do enjoy it!
99. Jumbo tote bags. I probably have twenty.
100. & perhaps the most HAPPY item on my list is that we could be welcoming our little guy at any moment. I'm almost "full term" so it could be now or it could be next month. Either way -- we are ready and certainly anxious for the next chapter of our lives to begin.