I compiled some ideas from good ol' trusty Pinterest for fashion, cocktails, and partying. I hope these are helpful in your planning.
FASHION1. A super cute Polyvore board called "Whimsically Pink." I'll take one of each please.
2. Lilly Pulitzer Treena Dress in Hotty Pink Sailor's Valentine from The Pink Pelican
3. Shop Bando shoe clips (Side note: I used Shop Bando for my wedding hair flower clips. I highly recommend!).
4. Dress from The Blue Door Boutique
COCKTAILS1. Valentine Cherry Fizz Cocktail
2. Valentine Cocktail
3. Strawberry Party Punch
4. White Sangria Jello Shots
PARTY1. Balloons, streamers, adorable painted chairs
2. White chocolate covered cherries
3. Shower curtain to double as a photo booth backdrop
4. Candy bar
5. Yogurt bar
6. Valentine's Day Printable with lyrics from The Lumineers from KV Confessions
7. Valentine's Snack Mix
Take a few ideas from here and there, and you've got yourself a Valentine's Day Party!
Find me on Pinterest
Linking up with: