This post brought to you by K12, the leader in online education. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love all the new ways you can implement technology into education. Since my son is (almost) two, I am starting to make decisions based on his educational well-being. I recently had to switch him to another daycare that had more structure and was focused on learning. Now, I am looking into Embark12 for preschool learners.
Embark12 prepares children ages 3–5 for kindergarten. Kindergarten readiness programs by K12. Try a sample activity today. It offers that strong academic foundation they will need for future years. Created by K12, the nation's leader in K–12 online education, EmbarK12:
- EmbarK12 Online – Over 830 interactive activities to engage your preschooler.
- Includes core subjects: math, language arts, science, social studies, art, and music
- Promotes mathematical reasoning, basic literacy, and scientific observation
- Is based on the latest early learning research and is aligned with Common Core
- Boosts early learning skills and sparks excitement in eager, young minds
Want more information? Watch this video: